Thursday, March 1, 2012

Malaysian Night

Things are moving along since coming back to the real world and classes and stufffff.

The student halls had Malaysian Night tonight. Just means free food and entertainment, so Danika and I went down to check it out.

I've gotta give PolyU students credit. They may have no lives outside of school, but they do one hell of a job with their extracurriculars.


(real Malaysian stuff...and Mancala!!!)

(this was artwork on the ground made from colored rice. Insane.)

(lots and lots of food. Some delicious. Some not so much. But all of it was much better than Chinese food.)

(haha they had a bunch of face cutout things everywhere)

I think I may want to go to Malaysia for my Easter Break. The last trip I will be making in Asia, possibly for the rest of my life. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment