Sunday, March 11, 2012

As the Days Go By...

So I realized that I only have 6 weekends left to be here.
Where did the time go?
I can't believe that February is finished and we are well into March. Mind boggling.

Not any exciting adventures lately, just the usual.
Classes this week were good. Two of them were labs, which means no real work. :)
Our microfabrication one was coolest. Here a pic of the things we made through silicon micromachining and soft lithography techniques.
(the clear polymer is from a soft lithography technique, the Silicon wafer is from a photolithography technique)

I decided my hair was getting pathetic, so to look for blonde hair bleach. You would think it would be easy in Asia with all their crazy hairdos, but you never see them with straight up bleached hair. Sooo, I had to settle for this men's hair bleach witht eh box covered in chinese characters and an anime picture on the front. I mix up the bleach concoction, and getttttt:
MINT GREEN.
Oh dear.
But I paid for it, so might as well try it.
Thank the dear Lord Jesus, my hair did just get bleached normally, no green hair.
So that was a surprising success.

On a further note, I woke up this more, noticing a very lively Mr. Wong in the fish bowl.
Went for a run, came back, and there was a very non-lively Mr. Wong lying at the bottom of the bowl.
Proof that we cannot all live forever (like I will). Depressing conclusion for the rest of you out there.
Danika and I decided to microfabricate the poor fell a tomb stone. He meant quite a lot to us.
Let us hope he is not like a Voodoo fish for the real Mr. Wong.... o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment