Friday, January 6, 2012

School, Sushi, and Dragon Tattoos

To keep you updated on my life, I started my first week of classes. Luckily that consists of only 3 days of classes per week, but 9 hours of classes on Wednesdays. I hate Wednesdays.

I would like to talk about the class that will soon kill me. A design class (which I thought I was done with for the year, what a joke). Just found out that I have to design from scratch a glucometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate gage, plus a few more instrument that can all record the data and send it through wifi to a computer for primary caregiver or doctor access. So this class will kill me .... It's a good thing I am working with all asians in my group because I don't know how to do one little portion of it, seeing as we learn mechanical stuff at CUA and not so much electronics. Ef. My. Life.

On the bright side, I did survive through classes. One of my professors looks like an asian Michael Jackson.

Classes are so weird. Students talk through the entire class and play on phones and iPads like its their jobs. Teachers also told us to not show up at all if we were gonna be late (its a 3 hour class..??) but I think about 3 out of 25 students are there by the first 10 mins of class. Most stroll in a half hour to hour later.....yet they are all still smart ass asians....I will never understand.

We went to get some sushi and see a movie tonight. The movie (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) was actually in English too. Prime. The sushi was awesome, minus the squids and tentacles in our rice....



(full squid. Om nom.)

(WASABIII)

Fun facts about as asians:
1. They love juice boxes.
2. They wear speedos to swim (especially old fat asian men).
3. 7-11s are their favorite store.
4. Their public restrooms never have toilet paper, and sometimes have buckets of water for you to flush them.
5. They lack vegetables hardcore. All I crave in my life right now is just some veggiessss.
6. Netflix and Amazon Prime do not work over here. So lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment